When is Family Therapy helpful?
Family therapy is useful for families and relationships that are facing all kinds of difficulties and experiences, such as:
• Families and couples who want to build closer and happier relationships.
• Families facing special challenges like alcoholism, mental illness, physical illness, bereavement, eating disorders, aging, family conflicts, cultural adjustments, trauma, etc.
• Families who are worried about their children’s behavior.
• Families who are fostering and/or adopting children.
• Parents who want to divorce or separate in a way that focuses on their children’s happiness and needs.
• Any family who would like someone to help them talk about difficult things together in a way that’s safe, open, creative and useful.
We accept insurance, and also provide sliding scale fees in order to meet the needs of all our clients. Please contact us in order to explore all your options.
At Family Systems Therapy Associates, we accept patients receiving medical coverage from Aetna. We have gone above and beyond to accommodate to the unique situation of every patient. Call us and see what your options are today.
We have developed a tight bond with the insurance representatives at Cigna. At Family Systems Therapy Associates, we are committed to provide the best services to all our clients, and to take into consideration their needs. Call us today to discuss your options.
We gladly accept clients who have Magellan Healthcare as their insurance carrier. At Family Systems Therapy Associates, we proudly go the extra mile to accommodate to everyone’s needs. Contact us today to discuss your options.
At Family Systems Therapy Associates, we accept patients receiving medical coverage from Beacon. we will try to accommodate to the unique situation of every patient. Call us and see what your options are today.